Thursday, January 22, 2009

..........
..........
New beginning of 24

Feeling different from the beginning of today...

Only certain part of the day seems to be present..

...........

...........
Welcome!!!!
Welcome to my blog.
About Me!!
My name is Huifen Currently working somewhere.....
Talk to Me!!
flashbacks;
NewS's New Release-- Happy Birthday...:)
Finally back to my usual job after this 1 mths plu...
Went out with the gals yesterday to the Singapore ...
To My Dearest Jie Meis,Had spend very little time ...
Lately really very stress and tired abt my work......
Being Out till very late this few day...NOt EnOuGH...
Just manage to have some time to change the skins....
I get so upsad and angry easily this few days... W...
Thinking..... Wondering.... why do I behave this w...
The rules are:1. The rules of the game get posted ...
http://blueluvblue.blogspot.com