Friday, January 23, 2009

Got to send dear off yesterday, during my birthday..
Feeling lonely now...
Really BIG BIG different for this year celebration...

WHAT HAPPEN?!?!?!
Wat causes this BIG change?
Izzit that when i have new person in my life, i going loss some old ones????
Wat am I going to loss next??
If that the case, I rather i do not have new ones...
Welcome!!!!
Welcome to my blog.
About Me!!
My name is Huifen Currently working somewhere.....
Talk to Me!!
flashbacks;
....................New beginning of 24Feeling dif...
NewS's New Release-- Happy Birthday...:)
Finally back to my usual job after this 1 mths plu...
Went out with the gals yesterday to the Singapore ...
To My Dearest Jie Meis,Had spend very little time ...
Lately really very stress and tired abt my work......
Being Out till very late this few day...NOt EnOuGH...
Just manage to have some time to change the skins....
I get so upsad and angry easily this few days... W...
Thinking..... Wondering.... why do I behave this w...
http://blueluvblue.blogspot.com