Thursday, February 19, 2009

It may sound funny.. ahhah
BUT this my 1st spending valentine's day... ahhaha
I got roses from dear dear and this really surprise me.. hahah (COs i'm not a really big fan of flowers)hahah
I also receive a necklace from SK by him... Think this really cost a BOOMM..
BUt This is relly a memorial day for me.. hahah
I also planning to get my digital Cam soonnn hahahha
Welcome!!!!
Welcome to my blog.
About Me!!
My name is Huifen Currently working somewhere.....
Talk to Me!!
flashbacks;
Got to send dear off yesterday, during my birthday...
....................New beginning of 24Feeling dif...
NewS's New Release-- Happy Birthday...:)
Finally back to my usual job after this 1 mths plu...
Went out with the gals yesterday to the Singapore ...
To My Dearest Jie Meis,Had spend very little time ...
Lately really very stress and tired abt my work......
Being Out till very late this few day...NOt EnOuGH...
Just manage to have some time to change the skins....
I get so upsad and angry easily this few days... W...
http://blueluvblue.blogspot.com