Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weather super hot today compared to super cold yesterday....
Gastric very upsad today due to coffee in the morning... Sian...
Super long time no coffee, today drink see wat happen...
Dear ask me to take pic of my new workplace and he say like " so big arh" hahaha..Will upload the pic soon... "Ah gong" going to give money by today/ tmr, sure alot ppl go shopping although amt not so big.... Give money cos Election very soonn....
Welcome!!!!
Welcome to my blog.
About Me!!
My name is Huifen Currently working somewhere.....
Talk to Me!!
flashbacks;
Long long time....
It may sound funny.. ahhahBUT this my 1st spending...
Got to send dear off yesterday, during my birthday...
....................New beginning of 24Feeling dif...
NewS's New Release-- Happy Birthday...:)
Finally back to my usual job after this 1 mths plu...
Went out with the gals yesterday to the Singapore ...
To My Dearest Jie Meis,Had spend very little time ...
Lately really very stress and tired abt my work......
Being Out till very late this few day...NOt EnOuGH...
http://blueluvblue.blogspot.com