Dinner at CAfe Cartel..
Saturday, July 03, 2010

I treating dear for dinner woith my 1st pay although it was not much...
Dinner with dear at Cafe Cartel on 01 July 10..

Dear dear with Bread

Me....

Cream of Chickien soup

Supreme Platter

Grilled Pork Chop with black Pepper Sause


Chicken with butter prawn on hot plate


Thank you dear for the past 2 month when I was without work... pay for my foods and expenses...

Love you... Dear..

Welcome!!!!
Welcome to my blog.
About Me!!
My name is Huifen Currently working somewhere.....
Talk to Me!!
flashbacks;
Here are my pic of my wokring place....my whole wo...
Weather super hot today compared to super cold yes...
Long long time....
It may sound funny.. ahhahBUT this my 1st spending...
Got to send dear off yesterday, during my birthday...
....................New beginning of 24Feeling dif...
NewS's New Release-- Happy Birthday...:)
Finally back to my usual job after this 1 mths plu...
Went out with the gals yesterday to the Singapore ...
To My Dearest Jie Meis,Had spend very little time ...
http://blueluvblue.blogspot.com