Dinner at Changi Village
Thursday, July 08, 2010

I have the sudden feel for curry fish head late week and ask dear to bring me for dinner. We stopped going due my gastric as i could not take too spicy food otherwise I will suffer... But I told him that I REALLY miss the days where we will travel to different area just to try the curry fish head. Like Bedok Interchange, Tampines and Chango Village... Therefore YEah... I got it for dinner....

Welcome!!!!
Welcome to my blog.
About Me!!
My name is Huifen Currently working somewhere.....
Talk to Me!!
flashbacks;
Breakfast
Dinner at CAfe Cartel..
Here are my pic of my wokring place....my whole wo...
Weather super hot today compared to super cold yes...
Long long time....
It may sound funny.. ahhahBUT this my 1st spending...
Got to send dear off yesterday, during my birthday...
....................New beginning of 24Feeling dif...
NewS's New Release-- Happy Birthday...:)
Finally back to my usual job after this 1 mths plu...
http://blueluvblue.blogspot.com